Gaithersburg MS is located at 2 Teachers' Way, Gaithersburg, MD 20877. The principal is Mrs. Ann Dolan Rindner.
RatingPlease rate your experience at this school with respect to the following aspects on a scale from 0 to 10.
- Inclusiveness: Does the school have a culture of inclusion and inclusive practices in place (e.g., co-teaching)? Are these practices effectively and systematically implemented?
- Staffing and resources: Does the school have staff and resources to accommodate a wide range of special needs?
- Cooperation: Does the school staff exhibit a cooperative approach by accepting/requesting the parents' input, listening to concerns, and attempting to resolve disagreements?
- Communication: Does the school implement progress monitoring plans? Does the staff regularly communicate with parents with respect to their child's progress and challenges? Is the staff responsive when contacted?
- Academic expectations: Does the staff systematically set high expectations for students with special needs? Does the staff systematically raise expectations when IEP goals are met ahead of time?
Stay away from the Bridge Program at Gaithersburg MS. It’s too restrictive, too punitive, and doesn’t utilize best practices.
Staffing and resources
We absolutely love Bridge at Gaithersburg MD. What are reasons for your statements?
Besides core classes they can take any elective they want.
Comments are closed.