Cabin John MS is located at 10701 Gainsborough Road, Potomac, MD 20854. The principal is Dr. Paulette Smith.
RatingPlease rate your experience at this school with respect to the following aspects on a scale from 0 to 10.
- Inclusiveness: Does the school have a culture of inclusion and inclusive practices in place (e.g., co-teaching)? Are these practices effectively and systematically implemented?
- Staffing and resources: Does the school have staff and resources to accommodate a wide range of special needs?
- Cooperation: Does the school staff exhibit a cooperative approach by accepting/requesting the parents' input, listening to concerns, and attempting to resolve disagreements?
- Communication: Does the school implement progress monitoring plans? Does the staff regularly communicate with parents with respect to their child's progress and challenges? Is the staff responsive when contacted?
- Academic expectations: Does the staff systematically set high expectations for students with special needs? Does the staff systematically raise expectations when IEP goals are met ahead of time?
Staffing and resources
Inclusiveness: Cabin John has provided for my son only best buddy program and lunch inclusions, but not in other classes. These practices should be systematically implemented for special needs kids otherwise it is very difficult for my son.
Cooperation: The school teacher is a little cooperative approach but the class teacher cooperation should be 100% then only special needs kids get benefit from school.
Communication: Initially it was very difficult and after so many talks with school then only they are maintaining communication.
Comments are closed.